SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have silver turn signal bulbs for your S40's or V50's front and rear?<p>I was not able to find any at my local automobile stores...<p>Thanks!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Re: Silver turn signal bulbs (chrisV50t)

You are most likely going to have to order from iPd or Evolve. I couldnt find any locally either.

·
Registered
7,275 Posts
sylvania silverstar now makes some.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Retardedly overpriced at IPD and E_____.<p>I got mine through DDMtuning.com. I think it was $7 a pair when I bought them. <p>It's been almost 2 years and they still work fine and haven't peeled or anything.<p><br>You can get them through eBay, too. I can't vouch for those bulbs' quality, though.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Re: (genjy)

What is the bulb type you ordered from ddmtuning genjy? The manual states the bulbs are PY21Ws, but I don't see that as an option on the ddmtuning site...

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I forgot, but I don't think they were PY21Ws.<p>You might want to check Sylvania's bulb guide. <p>I know it's more accurate than the manual.

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Re: (genjy)

Just checked Sylvania, FYI for everyone the bulb can be a 7507 for both front and rear turn signals. For the mirror turn signals it looks to be the 7528, for all 04.5-09 S40s. Thanks Genjy!

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Re: (mattdoc)

Yup. Just a warning though, the cheapest shipping option is UPS Ground, and it is $10 something for me. But seeing as a pair from iPd or Evolve are $30 before shipping, $32.50 for two pair (front and rear) of 7507 and one pair of 7528 for the mirrors isn't bad.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Re: (carreragt7)

Just get them here:<br><A HREF="http://autolumination.com/1156_1157.htm" TARGET="_blank">http://autolumination.com/1156_1157.htm</A><p>Search for "7507 BAU15s". It should be near the bottom with a picture of a blue BMW. $3.49 each.<p>They are silver but light up yellow. You can choose other colors too if you like.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh tight! <p>Thanks guys

1 - 12 of 12 Posts