SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty much self explanatory. Lately, I find that the signal stalk gets stuck and requires quite a bit of force to push it back down or up to the neutral position. Of course, it means I'm also signalling the wrong way if I'm using too much force to push it back to neutral position. Other times, it's so loose that when I'm making lock to lock turns or simply doing slide recovery, the signal stalk will automatically bounce from top to bottom or vice versa, making me signal from left to right, then back to left as my intended position was for example, left.

On a side note, I noticed that it's also impossible to cancel a 3 blink signal once it gets started. I don't mean turning it off in Sensus either. I simply mean say I trigger the 3 blink, check blind spot and notice I can't change lanes so I want to stop blinking. Uh... How do I do that?! I find myself either waiting for the 3 blink to stop, or I just blink the other way.

·
Registered
123 Posts
According to the manual, the only way to stop the auto sequence is to move the stalk to the opposite direction.

Not sure about the stalk though.

·
Registered
299 Posts
you can cancel the auto 3 blink through sensus "my car settings"

·
Registered
299 Posts
oh i now read your full post... i jumped the gun lol
what johann said then!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts