SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
7,596 Posts
Re: sighting in OAKLANDca (taintedintuition)

Quote, originally posted by taintedintuition »
to the guy in the silver s40 in front of starbucks... nice car. i was in a rush back to work so all i saw were the evolve decals and the rear spoiler. anyone know who this is? i thought it was ukmatt, but he has a blue one... hmm... yeah thats all i had to say...

You'd have to have really bad eyesight to mistake me for him... mine is not only blue... it's a wagon!

UKMatt

· Registered
7,596 Posts
Re: sighting in OAKLANDca (hastee)

Quote, originally posted by hastee »
last time i saw it it was in my front yard and it was a dirty wagon. matt i hope you have had a chance to wash it.

jim

I washed it... but in a hurry and right before yet another storm so now it looks just as bad as it did before...

UKMatt

· Registered
7,596 Posts
Re: (taintedintuition)

Quote, originally posted by taintedintuition »
no, it wasnt that... the only reason why i thought it was you was because he was in oakland and he looked UKMatt - esque. i never saw which car you had. just came home and looked at your info... hehe where in oakland are you anyway?

What does UKMatt-esque mean?

UKMatt

· Registered
7,596 Posts
Re: sighting in OAKLANDca (hastee)

Quote, originally posted by hastee »
matt, i washed mine twice today. i went out to pick up the mail in canyon, two trees were downed and the road was washed out. mud everywhere.

i bet yours looks better than mine.

i hope your travels are lighter and if you come this way lunch is on me. do not argue. robin enjoyed meeting you.

'Travels lighter'... I wish!... I have two mailing addresses (literally) at the moment as I am travelling more than before...

When I'm next in town for more than 48 hours I'll head over for sure... that could be October though

UKMatt

PS - I headed over to the Rockler store in Pleasant Hill today - cool store for anyone into woodworking... some nice small pieces of decent and out of the ordinary wood, Baltic Birch ply on sale half price... etc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.