SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
403 Posts
Re: #$%^ Sidewall bubbles. (partridge)

Give the Yoko's a chance.

They impressed the hell out of me with wet traction, dry trac is awesome too. Keep proper inflation and they should last a good long time.
One of my favorite tires of all time ...and I've had a few.

Sidewalls will not be a problem either. dB S2 http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
403 Posts
Re: #$%^ Sidewall bubbles. (partridge)

I would not run the Yoko's in snow. I've read mostly good reviews about them in Summer and wet weather which I can vouch for, I personally love them for Texas. But we have snow here maybe one day 1" every other year. So I don't know how they'll be. Granted, more than once I've found the "common beliefs" of interent chatters to be bullhockey but the tread design, compound, etc... all adds up to dB being a not so good snow tire like many have said.

Try the Tirerack reviews on dB. I always look at variables like car, says a lot about what opinion should mean to you, i.e. a tool with a 98 Honda or 94 Mustang GT and also read the review closely for general A. Idiot factor and B. Just a skin flint who's never happy with anything sort of rater. Throw those away.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.