SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, when I closed the front side windows (either by holding the up button or automatically) and then pull the button 3 times again the window always moves up and back a little more, another pull after that sometimes moves it up slightly again.

Same with the back windows. With them the 3 pull just pulls them up a little more.

Haven't figured out yet what position is the best one to leave the windows in, since it does not seem to effect wind/road noise.

Do your S60s/V60s do the same and how do you leave it?

Thanks

Fritz

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hi, when I closed the front side windows (either by holding the up button or automatically) and then pull the button 3 times again the window always moves up and back a little more, another pull after that sometimes moves it up slightly again.

Same with the back windows. With them the 3 pull just pulls them up a little more.

Haven't figured out yet what position is the best one to leave the windows in, since it does not seem to effect wind/road noise.

Do your S60s/V60s do the same and how do you leave it?

Thanks

Fritz
I leave it fully closed as the Volvo on Call app marks that window as open if you leave it in the state after the 3 pull.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts