SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Easy. Pop off black plastic panel off from the inside (you can use your fingers, or a bone tool). Use a 12mm socket wrench and remove 2 bolts, then disconnect green harness.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks alot devolvr! made it to the yard but they didnt have the mirror they said they did. now my weekend is shot, i was gonna put the new mirror on and pick up the interior trim at the same time to start fabing a custom gauge pod. arg! now i wait for some poor soul to wreck their S60.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
any idea why tasca lists the same mirrors for 01-06 but the 02 S60 that i looked at in the yard today has different mirrors? and i saw an 06 with the right mirrors but they had already sold thw driver door. so which years am i actually looking for?

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
any idea why tasca lists the same mirrors for 01-06 but the 02 S60 that i looked at in the yard today has different mirrors? and i saw an 06 with the right mirrors but they had already sold thw driver door. so which years am i actually looking for?
01-03 had different rounder looking mirrors. 04-06 had the redesigned square ones, and 07 and up had the signal mirrors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts