SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1281 - 1300 of 1319 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looks great, do you know the partnumber for the Polestar strut bar?
Hi Guys i’m new here 👋🏽
Hope yo don’t mind asking question about this mod. Got mine S60 2019 T5 R Design and while reading this forum and looking into some interesting mods i found this one i have tried to unplug hose number 11 on picture but it is very hard and locked in some sort of housing. I have managed so far to unplug it from housing marked as 10 on the picture but i’m not sure if i can leave it as it or shall i remove all parts like hose and airbox ?
Many thanks for you help on this one. From mods what i managed to do i so far is removal of stock chrome exhaust housing and replacement for polestar black one.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I would get rid of the dog 🙃
I've threatened her several times about the shedding. Her answer is always the same:

"woof"....

24 hours after installing this, I tossed her in the back after an hour or so of swimming in the lake--and was reminded of exactly why I bought it...

·
Registered
465 Posts
Anybody else can vouch for this? it’s available on Amazon.co.uk by a bunch of companies but no reviews…!?
I've had it a week now and the only downfall i can say is: when it's connecter the built in Bluetooth phone disconnects and youbneed to use the one inside the Mmb, which is very bad.
The GPS waze, Google earth... not good unless you connect the antenna included in the box... for now this all I can complain about...

Sent from my SM-G988W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 v60 T8 PE Crystal White & 2017 xc90 t6 bright silver
10 Posts
Hey all, I’m new here finally getting back to fun wagons after years of family sized SUVs. Picked up a new v60 PE last week and looking at a few enhancements

anyone have pictures of a white v60 with 50 tint on sides and back and 80 on front?

anyone have pics or experience with matte PPF over the Volvo white? I don’t want to lose the pearl more I want to know down the shine on the paint and the high gloss black

thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey all, I’m new here finally getting back to fun wagons after years of family sized SUVs. Picked up a new v60 PE last week and looking at a few enhancements

anyone have pictures of a white v60 with 50 tint on sides and back and 80 on front?

anyone have pics or experience with matte PPF over the Volvo white? I don’t want to lose the pearl more I want to know down the shine on the paint and the high gloss black

thanks!
Hi.
New member from Volvo's home country Sweden 😉
I do have a white S60 with tint from a-pillar to a-pillar. But I have 55% dark. (45% light)

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Window

·
Registered
138 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
is this with stock suspension or you you have the “sport chassis”?
It's not the sport chassis.
I found a R-design that weight the same as mine, and the same front springs that was on that car was mounted. In the back 15mm (39 to 24) thinner distances came in place.
The stans become exactly 12mm lower 😍
So, original Inscription, just 12mm closer to the ground 👍

1281 - 1300 of 1319 Posts