SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Shock absorber solenoid temp

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  850arrrsaylikepirate 
#1 ·
So I'm getting this code and it reads as follows.

Shock Absorber solenoid front left temperature to high?

Failing shock?

Thoughts?

See less See more
#4 ·
It's a DiCE unit and a cracked copy of VIDA :D

Check all the wiring and make sure no wires are being pinched or crunched, I always say this first cause it's easiest :D I know most my 4C wires just seem to hang around all freely begging to be punished lol

#6 ·
Check all the wiring and make sure no wires are being pinched or crunched, I always say this first cause it's easiest :D I know most my 4C wires just seem to hang around all freely begging to be punished lol
This is some true **** right here. Those wires are also prone to rabid squirrel munching, don't ask me how I know.

#5 ·
In my experience...pretty much anything that goes wrong with a strut internally....your screwed. I had one last winter totally destroy the crap out of itself and the other queitly started giving my dash little love notes. Chassis settings service required. Valving inside it just stuck in sport mode or something. When I changed it the strut was stiff like it was in advanced or sport. And the brand new strut was quite a bit easier. Default is comfort mode. Nothing you can do....Unless you convince Ohlins to rebuild it for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.