SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i dont know if it is possible, if so show us with a pic your shift knob...let see the different styles and looks !

here is mine... STOCK

ps not my pic but it is the same shifter i got lol

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Of course they can, I put a wood knob in my 07 XC (leather is standard)

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
My standard 5 speed knob:

Slight metallic look to it.

Oh, and Volvo offers for Automatics (P1s) wooden knobs, alloy inserts and full leather knobs. All can be changed with ease.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i meant it wasn't possible to switch with a aftermarket unit lol....but the poing of this thread is PICS :D

OEM shift knobs or aftermarket..

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I just have the OEM 6-speed shifter and sh1tty T-tec boot as well...complete with worn leather around the top of the knob and a small tear in the boot. Love that leather boot, daim. Is that OEM in Europe? There is an OEM option here, but it goes for about $130 or so from Volvo. I was thinking of replacing it with the leather boot and R-Design shift knob. If anyone has that combo, please post pics.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
I just have the OEM 6-speed shifter and sh1tty T-tec boot as well...complete with worn leather around the top of the knob and a small tear in the boot. Love that leather boot, daim. Is that OEM in Europe? There is an OEM option here, but it goes for about $130 or so from Volvo. I was thinking of replacing it with the leather boot and R-Design shift knob. If anyone has that combo, please post pics.
Not Volvo, but RedlineGoods (www.redlinegoods.com). You'll also find - if you have the e-brake with boot - the matching e-brake boot for your car. Had them made for me. TOP quality for a great price!!! :)

Oh, made to my demands as well :) So black leather with white seams/stitching.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts