SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of you have dirty minds if you clicked on this thinking it was something else.:p

Anyways my buddy is a photographer, well actually he is my bestfriend and he has been doing this 365 project where he takes a photo each day and posts it to his blog. Alot of the times when he runs out of ideas, I get lucky and get to throw my car into his photos. Yesterday in indiana and im sure other places it was ****ty weather. I really wanted to wash my car but he had other plans in mind. This is what we came up with

202800_4466635064992_951476969_o by borobinson1, on Flickr

280788_4466665745759_1363242718_o by borobinson1, on Flickr

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
+1

nice shots.

·
Registered
4,382 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
+1

nice shots.
thanks I was real happy with them, just wish i had something that had a logo in the shot so i could try and get it on there site.

cute shots... flying water on fast shutter speed looks great, forgot there was a car in the shot :)
right? who cares about a volvo i just want to see the water

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
My wife noticed many new car videos are shot on wet pavement or even in a drizzle of rain because that makes them more attractive. Nice shots.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My wife noticed many new car videos are shot on wet pavement or even in a drizzle of rain because that makes them more attractive. Nice shots.
huh...now that you mention it i see that now. I guess cars look good wet? ha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts