SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Set of Medusas with tires. Local pickup on MD, NOVA +DC - PRICE DROP x 2! (-$100)

SOLD

Thanks!

~n0nsense http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

Modified by n0nsense at 8:05 PM 4-16-2009

Modified by n0nsense at 8:35 PM 5-19-2009

Modified by n0nsense at 1:43 PM 5-24-2009

Modified by n0nsense at 2:50 AM 6-4-2009

·
Registered
17,009 Posts
agreed pics ..

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Are these OEM? So you're not willing to ship? I'm interested if you would ship...email me.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (Veefifty T5AWD)

Hi! Yes they are OEM. The reason I don't want to ship is because I had a very bad experience in the past with UPS shipping wheels and at the end I lost money (and the sale).

I'm really sorry. Where are you located? Vermont?

Cheers!

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
n0nsense...any way they could be wrapped better to ship? I've always had good luck with FedEx. That being said, I am in Vermont, but too far to meet up. I come to CT frequently, but that's about it. I really like these!

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Zip is 05641...a quote would be appreciated. How many miles have you put on the tires?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: (Veefifty T5AWD)

OK..here's a quick quote from FEDEX.com

4 packages @ 45lbs. each measuring 23"x23"x10" with a declared value of $200 each using "End of day (2 Business Days) FedEx Home Delivery" will cost $93.80 plus shipping materials +- $20.00 (bubble wrap, paper, cardboard, tape, etc.) + Paypal fees.

Bottom line; I will say around $140

Please IM if you want to go ahead or if you need further information.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.