SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

Set of four V-rated Continental ContiProContact tires, size 235/45-17 97V, all-season tires. These are off my Volvo V60, purchased new in May, and have about 8,000 miles on them (warranty is for 40,000 miles). Tires that were mounted on the front have 7/32" of tread, while tires mounted on rear have 8/32" (see pics).

Absolutely nothing wrong with these tires -- just replaced them with sets of summer and winter tires.

These tires retail for about $165/tire on the Tire Rack (not including shipping) for a total of about $660:

( http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...ewall=Blackwall&partnum=345VR7CPCXL&tab=Sizes ).

Asking $350 or best reasonable offer for all four.

Prefer local Northern Virginia sale, but will ship at buyer's expense.

See pics here: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/wto/5254377941.html

·
Registered
17,400 Posts
I was looking for a replacement set of wheels, but these may do the trick if I can get my one wheel to hold air consistently. It's got a little corrosion at the stem.
Where in NoVa? I work in Germantown, and can be across Cabin John Bridge within 15 minutes in open road conditions.
I've also got my eye on a set of four decent tires with wheels elsewhere (for about the same cost) so I can have a winter/summer set, but these are nice too.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was looking for a replacement set of wheels, but these may do the trick if I can get my one wheel to hold air consistently. It's got a little corrosion at the stem.
Where in NoVa? I work in Germantown, and can be across Cabin John Bridge within 15 minutes in open road conditions.
I've also got my eye on a set of four decent tires with wheels elsewhere (for about the same cost) so I can have a winter/summer set, but these are nice too.
I'm in Reston by Dulles Airport -- it's about a 25-minute drive from the bridge in easy traffic. PM me if/when you would like to come by!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts