SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a complete set of four 17 inch pegs with the factory mounted Pirelli P Zeros still on them. <p>They are absolutely scuffless and have about 2,500 miles on them. <p>These were the original equipment summer tires from my recently deceased '05 S60R. They were used last summer only, spent most of it in our garage, and have never seen a speck of road salt. They've NEVER been through a machine wash - I only hand washed and waxed them. They have been stored indoors since last November under a stunning looking fire engine red Uniroyal tire stack cover that is included. <p>These are perfect for someone looking to upgrade to dedicated summer & winter tire/wheel sets, which is how I used them. <p>The first $950 takes them home. That's significantly less than a new set of pegs alone, and these are as nice as new. The P Zeros are likewise pristine and sell new by themselves for almost $700. <p>I can arrange direct delivery within 20 miles of Lansdale, Pa. Otherwise, they ship to where the buyer wants at their expense.<br>Paypal is accepted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts