SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a complete set of four 17 inch pegs with the factory mounted Pirelli P Zeros still on them.

They are absolutely scuffless and have about 2,500 miles on them.

These were the original equipment summer tires from my recently deceased '05 S60R. They were used last summer only, spent most of it in our garage, and have never seen a speck of road salt. They've NEVER been through a machine wash - I only hand washed and waxed them. They have been stored indoors since last November under a stunning looking fire engine red Uniroyal tire stack cover that is included.

These are perfect for someone looking to upgrade to dedicated summer & winter tire/wheel sets, which is how I used them.

The first $950 takes them home. That's significantly less than a new set of pegs alone, and these are as nice as new. The P Zeros are likewise pristine and sell new by themselves for almost $700.

I can arrange direct delivery within 20 miles of Lansdale, Pa. Otherwise, they ship to where the buyer wants at their expense.
Paypal is accepted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.