SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Canistos for sale. I bought them with the intention of putting them on my R but have changed my mind. Two tires have 99.9% tread left. I think they were used for a couple of hundred miles. The other two tires need replacing. I can remove them from the rims to lessen the shipping cost. The wheels have minor rash on some of the edges and a couple of scuffs here and there. Overall they are a nice looking set.

I am asking $700 + shipping. I will entertain other offers and possibly a trade for a different set of OEM 17"s with tires. I can post pictures if anyone is interested. The two mint tires are Fuzion HR1s and the two old tires are Fulkens. Tire size for all four is 225/45-17

My zip code is 02703 if anyone needs to figure out shipping. They will be shipped in 4 boxes 26"x25"x10".

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: Set of Canistos for sale. 17"x 7.5" - + 2 mint condition Fuzion HR1 tires mounted (Driver850)

Mismatched set of tires, not good

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well the two Falken tires need to be replaced so i don't see the problem. i can have the tires removed before shipping.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts