SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a set of (4) OEM BBS Tritons for sale. Overall condition is good, no curb rash whatsoever, and ZERO bends! If i was going to keep them i would refinish them, but that's just me as i have OCD when it come to anything vehicle related. I'm asking $575 as is or $695 for me to finish them in OEM Silver. Best to contact me thru PM as I get an email notification which comes right to my phone. Thanks for looking!!!!!!

EDIT: Tires currently on are dry rotted and will be dismounted before shipping.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
All PM's replied, i will get everyone I promised shipping quotes to them tmro. Thanks!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Come on! You couldn't have listed these a month ago when I was still living in savannah:facepalm:? I would have been up there today cash in hand to pick them up. Good luck with the sale. These should go fast at this price. :beer:

·
Registered
272 Posts
I sent 2 pms, but havent heard anything back either...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Only if you lived closer, I'd be all over these! =\

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sale is postponed due to drunk driver running wife off the road and 2 of her wheels on her S70 were destroyed, so these will be going on her car in the meantime till i can figure out what we're going to do with her car or I can find a cheap set of local wheels and tires. Just don't know yet.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts