SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.

I'm currently using my winter aka cause it's winter....
I'm looking to get rid of the set of 18" pegs because I am hoping to grab different shoes this spring.

Background on the wheels.

They were refinished by Volvo when I purchased the car in January. There is ZERO curb rash or structure damage. No bends, no cracks.

The only small issue is when my wheels were put on there is two 3" or so scratch on the paint from them not properly installing. Otherwise the wheels are flawless. I'll put up some photos but can grab better ones this weekend if anyone is interested. The small scratches are hardly noticeable.

Anyways here's a few photos.

This wheel^ had a small bit of paint flake off, can be refinished for free by Volvo if I decide to drive to Maine to have it done.

Other wise the wheels look immaculate

675$ for the set, I'll drive an hour out of my way to help anyone from not close.

So ya if no one wants them ill probably keep them and refinish them in the spring to gunmetal. They sell they sell, if not no big deal.

Oh and there's tires still on the wheels.
Michelin super sports, have like 4k miles on them if you wanna make a deal with those as well.....

Private message is easiest way to respond.
Thanks!
-Connor

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Set if 18" pegs

625$! Who wants em?!? :)

I know somebody doesssss ;)

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
600$ plus shipping. Last price drop before I decide to keep em!

Leme kno

·
Premium Member
10,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry guys! Sold :) and to you burg....I want those tenzo wheels please please hook me up

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Yay

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk while on the toilet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts