SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Service Advisor recently reset my service indicator. "Watch me do it so you can do it yourself next time." Well needless to say, he sped through the routine so quickly I didn't catch any of it. I follow my service guidelines. However, the indicator always seems to come on at a later time. I'd like to avoid travelling back to the dealership each time. Does anyone know the routine or are there instructions available?

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Re: Service Maintence Indicator-How Do You Reset? (Vagen)

do mean the "read" button on the end of the turn signal stalk?

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: Service Maintence Indicator-How Do You Reset? (kenschel)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>kenschel</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">do mean the "read" button on the end of the turn signal stalk? </TD></TR></TABLE><br>NO, exactly what he said, the <B>service light</B><p><A HREF="http://www.matthewsvolvosite.com/chat/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4123&sid=2582d036e043ac16957e87548308c4a2" TARGET="_blank">http://www.matthewsvolvosite.c...8c4a2</A><br>This is usually good for all years 01 and newer

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Re: Service Maintence Indicator-How Do You Reset? (JRL)

OK, maybe I've never seen the service light...I thought this was about the message box in the lower left of the instrument panel. When service is due, a message comes on there...

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: Service Maintence Indicator-How Do You Reset? (kenschel)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>kenschel</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> When service is due, a message comes on there...</TD></TR></TABLE><br>No, light on the dash cluster that will come on every time you atert the car for 30 seconds until it is deleted

1 - 5 of 5 Posts