SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Administrator
12,713 Posts
Re: Service in the Metro DC area (edonald849)

might be too far but Don Beyer's Dulles store has been excellent and is mod familiar -- they have a store in Falls Church

I'm sure some of the guys who use the dealers in Rockville, DC, etc. will chime in.

Annapolis Volvo might be worth checking out if you are in that part of MD.

· Registered
2021 V90 T6 R-Design Birch Light w/ Polestar Optimization
49 Posts
Wanted to bump this old post. Just moved to the area and wanted to see if anyone had an updated recommendation for a good dealer for service. Prefer in Maryland but will drive out to VA for good service.

Thanks!

· Registered
471 Posts
Wanted to bump this old post. Just moved to the area and wanted to see if anyone had an updated recommendation for a good dealer for service. Prefer in Maryland but will drive out to VA for good service.

Thanks!
Holy thread resurrection!

Top recommendation in MD is Scandinavian Import Servicenter. A couple of the technicians are R owners and very familiar with the P2 platform.

Deletes vary. Folks have had pros and cons with all of them—personal two cents steers me away from Annapolis and Silver Spring, but I’ve loved working with Ali at Don Beyer Dulles (see Chris’s post from years ago…still rings true).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BlackTalon
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.