SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brought my care-by-volvo xc40 for a tire that kept going flat. I informed them that it was a CBV vehicle and that tires were covered by the program and they had NO idea what I was talking about. This was the first they've heard of the CBV and had no idea how it was supposed to be billed. Had to sit for an extra hour as they attempted to figure out who/what was responsible for the warranty and even called my home dealer because they said a 3rd party is responsible for it and that it was different for each dealer. I got the vehicle in CT and was servicing in Great Neck, NY. It was definitely inconvenient and frustrating that Volvo doesn't educate their own dealers/service centers regarding this program. Anyone else have a similar experience?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Brought my care-by-volvo xc40 for a tire that kept going flat. I informed them that it was a CBV vehicle and that tires were covered by the program and they had NO idea what I was talking about. This was the first they've heard of the CBV and had no idea how it was supposed to be billed. Had to sit for an extra hour as they attempted to figure out who/what was responsible for the warranty and even called my home dealer because they said a 3rd party is responsible for it and that it was different for each dealer. I got the vehicle in CT and was servicing in Great Neck, NY. It was definitely inconvenient and frustrating that Volvo doesn't educate their own dealers/service centers regarding this program. Anyone else have a similar experience?
Exactly the same thing happened to me except it took them 2 days to fix the flat! Whenever you take it in get a cbv concierge on the phone to walk them through it because they do not know how to submit the most basic of warranty claims.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts