SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I have a sales related question, so perhaps those of you with some insider knowledge might know.

It has now been 5 weeks since I ordered a car at my local dealer. I don't have a VIN yet, but the dealer estimates that I should have my 13MY XC60 sometimes in the last 2 weeks of September.
I'd like to have a better idea which incentives may be available at that time. Dealer tells me that he won't know until announced, although he says that there is "usually" a decent promotion in September to close up Q3.

Does anyone here have any idea what incentives may be coming up in September, since it is only 2 weeks from now? I'd like to be prepared when delivery time comes.

Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
Incentives for September will not be announced until September 1.

In any case, if your Volvo retailers has marked your order sold n the system, current incentives will be honored or if the incentives improve, you can go with those.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Incentives for September will not be announced until September 1.

In any case, if your Volvo retailers has marked your order sold n the system, current incentives will be honored or if the incentives improve, you can go with those.
Thank you.

I think the car is marked as sold. I remember him telling me that Volvo will see car as sold and may, because of that, push production date sooner. Doubt that helped, since i am now in week 6, and as of last night the best estimate the dealer can give me is a build in the next 2 wks.

Current incentives seem to be applicable to 12MY only, and my dealer tells me that there is only a small chance he will be able to apply current incentives to 13MY. Any way around MY limitations?

Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts