SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today (~6,000 miles) my Sensus started not turning off when the car was shut down and locked. The key is no where near the car as it happens when you go in the store and return, etc. I remember months ago reading others having this same issue, so I am asking if anyone who did found a solution to get it to stop?

·
Registered
148 Posts
I had this happen to me once when Sensus froze on me, no sound would come from any source.

The battery nearly drained the next morning and a message popped up saying Sensus will shut down to preserve battery. Drove it around to charge up the battery, on next start everything was working fine.

Instead of waiting for the battery to drain, you can look at the manual and find the right fuses for Sensus and pop them out and back in again just to give it a reboot. It was going to be my plan until it did it on its own.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Today (~6,000 miles) my Sensus started not turning off when the car was shut down and locked. The key is no where near the car as it happens when you go in the store and return, etc. I remember months ago reading others having this same issue, so I am asking if anyone who did found a solution to get it to stop?
Did your car have the november update (plus the later new ones) installed? If not, I would go for it as this is the new basis for any comparison...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts