SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Originally thought it was something funky in settings, but my nav seems to always avoid toll roads and take me via a much longer route. Today Sensus wanted to avoid the Mass Turnpike and take backroads for a total trip time oh 1h 15min. Followed Google Maps and got there in 45 min. All of the boxes for avoiding toll roads, bridges, etc were unchecked. Any ideas? Thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
Originally thought it was something funky in settings, but my nav seems to always avoid toll roads and take me via a much longer route. Today Sensus wanted to avoid the Mass Turnpike and take backroads for a total trip time oh 1h 15min. Followed Google Maps and got there in 45 min. All of the boxes for avoiding toll roads, bridges, etc were unchecked. Any ideas? Thanks
I've not experienced anything like that. It seems like a longshot, but have you tried removing the map for that region and reinstalling? Another seemingly unlikely thing could just be manually checking all the 'Avoid' options and then unchecking them. Best of luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts