SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious if anyone is using the Sensus screen protector and if they recommend it?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
541 Posts
I am. It's great. Keeps the finger smudges off!

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I am. It's great. Keeps the finger smudges off!
Dealer put mine on and I didn't even notice for a few days. Not too noticeable but keeps fingerprints to a minimum.

·
Registered
57 Posts
It's a must. There's no gorilla glass on the Sensus screen and you would see it scratched sooner than later. So while I'm not using any protector on any iPhone or iPad, on this device I would very much recommend it.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Just curious if anyone is using the Sensus screen protector and if they recommend it?

Thanks.

Hello Jeff

Highly recommend to use it. One came with the car and should be located in the glove box.

Regards

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yes highly recommen it. I need to get one for the ac touch screen in the back, anyone know where? Volvo does not offer one

·
Registered
16 Posts
There wasn't a screen protector supplied with my vehicle. Any indication or suggestion of the manufacturer? There seem to be various makes advertised on the internet.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Great, just what I needed lamme27. Very helpful thanks.

·
Registered
81 Posts
At first I didn't use the screen protector that came from the dealer because I thought it was too small for the screen. A couple months of driving and heavy use of the screen I noticed a couple small scratches that really worried me. So I finally applied the screen protector and have gotten used to it, it's a definite must !

·
Registered
372 Posts
I installed the one that came with the car on Day 1 and although it doesn't cover the screen completely, it definitely protects the screen from fingerprints and potential scratches. I think it is not mean to cover the whole screen in the event you need to pull it off. But I highly recommend putting this one ASAP. If you did not get one, contact your dealer and get one. They should give it to you for free and should not charge you for it if you did not get one.

·
Registered
81 Posts

Thanks.

Thank you for staring this thread. I had no idea that such a Sensus screen protector existed. I had assumed the screen was gorilla glass.

Went straight to the dealer this afternoon and they immediately gave me one.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 79 Posts