SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On our way from Ohio to SC we got stuck in very heavy traffic on I-77 around Lake Norman. While sitting there, we were listening to an audio book on the CD and checking with the navigation. Every few minutes Sensus would just reset. Navigation would hang, we would get a black screen and then the Volvo logo would pop up...this happened many times and for maybe 45 - 60 minutes while stuck in traffic.

At first I figured Sensus had failed and a trip to the dealer would be scheduled but later in the trip, once we started moving again, Sensus worked just fine.

I wonder if the very heavy network traffic around the traffic jam caused Sensus to loose its mind?

·
Registered
9 Posts
After 1,700 miles I've had my first issue with Sensus today. The screen goes from erratic response to being completely unresponsive. By erratic I mean when I touch the phone function, the navigation screen comes on in full mode. Also, while driving the display switches back and forth from home screen to Navigation screen with no input from me.

Also, the speed limit has disappeared from both the instrument panel and the HUD although I have not changed the settings. I tried to view the HUD settings but the settings menu defaults to the navigation button, whatever button I press.

I have restarted the car a few times during the day but it has not reverted back to normal, as others have reported.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts