SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since a few days I'm noticing something strange, since today it is even completely annoying.

I have an early MY2017 T8, with the most recent software update (installed mid-july).
For the last days, sometimes when I got back to my car shortly after exiting (within 30-45mins) Sesus would be on right at start, and could play Spotifysongs directly after turning on the car. Great!

Currently however, it also keeps the bluetooth on. Meaning: I'm standing in my kitchen, the car is locked and charging, yet my phone is still connected. If my wife calls my phone, I can hear the call being made in my car, if I press my ears to the window.
What I tried: unplugging the charging cable, starting the car, then stopping it again, relock: still connected. Phone in airplane mode, then directly back to normal: just reconnects to the car. Waited 10 minutes before re-activating: jay!

Weird behaviour... Some way of Volvo to try to 'speed up' Sensus by simply not shutting it down??

Other people with the same behaviour lately?

·
Registered
911 Posts
Can confirm on our T6 V90cc that Sensus goes into a "sleep" mode for an undetermined period of time after turning the car off and leaving, and if I return within a short time, it restarts just as I left it with no boot up time.

It does not, however, seem to retain the bluetooth pairing, so maybe that has something to do with charging on the T8?

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I have a T8 and it doesn't do that. After turning off the car, the moment I open the driver door, my phone disconnects immediately and Sensus goes to sleep.

You may have hit a bug in the software.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts