SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Afternoon, I'm new to Swedespeed I have a question. I recently purchased a 2012 S60 and had the dealer install the Sensus Connect. I've recently been having an intermittent problem with it, where the touch panel does not respond. If I turn the car off remove the key and open the door, it sometimes takes care of the issue. There has been times where I drive the car for a while and it resolves the problem on it's own. Has anyone experience this issue? what was the fix?

Thank you
Ray

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Good Afternoon, I'm new to Swedespeed I have a question. I recently purchased a 2012 S60 and had the dealer install the Sensus Connect. I've recently been having an intermittent problem with it, where the touch panel does not respond. If I turn the car off remove the key and open the door, it sometimes takes care of the issue. There has been times where I drive the car for a while and it resolves the problem on it's own. Has anyone experience this issue? what was the fix?

Thank you
Ray
Sensus Connect is the infotainment system in MY 2015.5 and 2016 Volvos. It is not possible to retrofit it to MY 2012 vehicles. What you probably have is Sensus Connected Touch, which is a touch-screen addition to Sensus 3.0-equipped cars. A few users have reported in these forums (try searching on Sensus Connected Touch) that it can malfunction if not perfectly installed. Take your car back to your dealer, since they installed it, and let them troubleshoot the issue you are having.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts