1 - 20 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Hmmmm, cooled seats?!?

·
Registered
90 Posts
So the next time I am at my dealer do I need to request this upgrade or will it automatically be done?

·
Registered
780 Posts
I love that they added the "trip statistics".
I can't want to get my hands on the update!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thanks Volvo for responding to our requests! Anyone know of a way to save our current Nav favorites and Radio presets to apply to update?

·
Registered
90 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Might be, but judging by the screenshot they would be both cooled and heated at the same time...
I`m pretty sure thats for cooled seats, but it sure is odd if it is possible to have the heat and the cooling on at the same time. Here in Europe we most often see cooled seat in the XC70 as a part of the "Inscription" interior.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Might be, but judging by the screenshot they would be both cooled and heated at the same time...
I thought that was odd too. Get a hot flash and cool down all at once. Wouldn't that produce extreme sweating? LOL.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
-Radio presets from steering wheel. (and what about previous S60 owners who said they could already do this?)

-Cancel Guidance moved to top menu

-Making adjustments while driving including setting a new destination.

Nice. I'm sure those will be much appreciated!

·
Registered
90 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yes, and on XC70 and probably XC60. I think it`s part of the sk. Inscription pakage wich is a very exclusive interior (for a Volvo), with the ventilated seats and all leather wrapped dashboard.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I want this!!! hope the dealer has this update.. my car is due in next week anyways... :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Correct, on certain trims.
Thanks. I know this is not the S80 board, but I just have to say while I appreciate Volvo expanding Sensus to the S80, the way they added the screen and did the center stack doesn't look right to me. It looks like an after thought. I am much happier with the integration on my S60.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I want this!!! hope the dealer has this update.. my car is due in next week anyways... :)
I don't know if he will...flyer says availability Mid June
(my dealer definitely doesn't have it - he even wanted to charge me for actually checking what version I have, even thought I told him it was 2.0)

1 - 20 of 160 Posts