SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Selling the R

872 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  thegreatbandy 
#1 ·
After much debate I am selling the R. The new owner is picking it up on Sunday. I left the Swedespeed sticker on it and will mention it to him. Sounds like a Volvo enthusiast family. They were looking for a Flash Green / Atacama R (pulled up in a brand new XC60). So I'm glad it is going to them. I just simply didn't drive it, have too many other things going on (family and I discovered home brewing), and of course money. It will be living around Pittsburgh. Nice car have nothing bad too say. Actually more car than I would ever need was another self realization, I happily move slowly along in my 2002 S60.

So now, I will do the timing belt on my 2002 and see if I can get another 50k out of it. I'm over due for new transmission fluid, so I will have that done (dont want to mess with having to get rid of the fluid myself).

So I have a question, what cam locking tool should I buy?

Thanks,
Kent

#2 ·
It's always nice to see something you took care of going to someone who appreciates the good shape it's in.
It makes you feel like all the effort was worth it. Nothing worse than someone who thinks it's just a nice used car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.