SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my S90 came with 20 inch rims that kept blowing out and bending i got my self 18 inch rims . My s90 was leased so it went back . I am selling them for $1200 local pick up only in Lodi NJ. 2 out of 4 rims have small scuffs see pictures bellow. its 60k mile tire that only was used for 30k miles . Last picture showing the size.
20181230_162234.jpg
20201028_175708.jpg
20201028_175725.jpg
20201028_175657.jpg
20201028_175745.jpg

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'm not interested in buying but do you have any higher res pictures of the wheels on the car. Looking at that size for our v60.

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
Since my S90 came with 20 inch rims that kept blowing out and bending i got my self 18 inch rims . My s90 was leased so it went back . I am selling them for $1200 local pick up only in Lodi NJ. 2 out of 4 rims have small scuffs see pictures bellow. its 60k mile tire that only was used for 30k miles . Last picture showing the size.
View attachment 70745
View attachment 70747
View attachment 70751
View attachment 70753
View attachment 70749
Damn, I MIS-read your email thinking you were selling the 20” rims. I’m near your area and would have jumped on those in a heartbeat...

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not interested in buying but do you have any higher res pictures of the wheels on the car. Looking at that size for our v60.

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk
that's the only pictures i have. you can try to save picture and than zoom in on the computer. here is one more.
20181230_162248.jpg

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi, looking good. What's the tire's name? specs? tread left? will u sell rims separately? thx

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, looking good. What's the tire's name? specs? tread left? will u sell rims separately? thx
local pick up in NJ only and rims with tires only. Tires are Bridgestone Serenity plus about half of the tread left.

·
Registered
73 Posts
local pick up in NJ only and rims with tires only. Tires are Bridgestone Serenity plus about half of the tread left.
I wonder if this would fit my 15 S80 T6? I currently have the 18" Magni, and my tires are 235/40 18R. Do they come with TPMS? Newer XC90s dont have them, not sure of the S90 is the same

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wonder if this would fit my 15 S80 T6? I currently have the 18" Magni, and my tires are 235/40 18R. Do they come with TPMS? Newer XC90s dont have them, not sure of the S90 is the same
no TPMS since SPA dont have them or P3 that i own.

·
Registered
73 Posts
no TPMS since SPA dont have them or P3 that i own.
Thx, I am not sure how the new system works then? like how do you know if a tire is low on air without the TPMS? So, if they do not have it, can I install TPMS on them or not? Bcuz my car is 15 S80 that uses TPMS.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thx, I am not sure how the new system works then? like how do you know if a tire is low on air without the TPMS? So, if they do not have it, can I install TPMS on them or not? Bcuz my car is 15 S80 that uses TPMS.
Indirect TPMS works with your car's Antilock Braking System's (ABS) wheel speed sensors. If a tire's pressure is low, it will roll at a different wheel speed than the other tires. This information is detected by your car's computer system, which triggers the dashboard indicator light. So if one tire is low the car will show you witch tire is low. If all or 2 tires are low it will just give you general warning that tires are low. Yes you can install sensors to any rim.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Indirect TPMS works with your car's Antilock Braking System's (ABS) wheel speed sensors. If a tire's pressure is low, it will roll at a different wheel speed than the other tires. This information is detected by your car's computer system, which triggers the dashboard indicator light. So if one tire is low the car will show you witch tire is low. If all or 2 tires are low it will just give you general warning that tires are low. Yes you can install sensors to any rim.
Thanks , sent u a pm

1 - 11 of 11 Posts