SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,<p>I love my R, but the payments/insurance are killing me. Thinking about selling it. What do you think a fair asking price is for the following:<p>04 Black on blueish? (im color blind) MT loaded with Nav unit, no body kit.<br>39k miles, under CPO warrenty until 2010 or 100k. <p>After finally getting my coolant issue fixed car is running fantastic, body is in great shape with no major scratches etc.<p>Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Re: Selling price 04 MT (Toxin)

16-19K? something like that?? Idk haven't been following the R market since I bought mine<p>But please list that it has Nordkap Interior

·
Registered
21,166 Posts
Re: Selling price 04 MT (b1gtime)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>b1gtime</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">16-19K? something like that??</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Depending on if he defines "loaded" as Nav or it is actually "loaded", sounds about right.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Start around 18 I'd say. JRL should chime in with his mastery over this subject.<p>Sell high and help us all start value inflation for these babies=p<p>Oh and btw, double check your insurance rates first. Mine went WAY down even though I was coming from a 1993 junker - safety aspects save you far more money than the cars actual value does.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great! Thanks for the info. The R is not going to the selling block yet, I'm just throwing some ideas around in my head.<p>Cheers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts