SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to do it, since it has been so fun, but a growing family forces the 850R to go bye bye so I am selling all the BSR performance stuff I put on the car.

3" stainless down pipe with cat
Volvo o2 sensor extension harness for downpipe
2.5 " high flow exhaust
Opti-flow semi-cold air kit with filter
Stage 3 chip I will provide socket or consider exchange ecu
Rising rate fuel pressure regulator (keeps A/F mixture at aobut 11:1 at 18 psi boost)
Volvo/Ohlins upper strut tie bar
A-pillar cover with VDO boost gauge
15 k miles/ 6 months of use
$1300 was $1800 new
4 MIM Venezia 17/7.5 wheels with Kuhmo Ecsta 712's 215/40/17's
$600
Email me for more info.
Rich S.
See pics at http://stephenson.freehosting.net/photo.html

[This message has been edited by Thor's Hammer (edited 03-17-2002).]

·
Registered
422 Posts
Man, I'm sorry to hear that, I know how much you loved that car. Well, is there an 850R Wagon in store for you now? haha, wishful thinking.

Well, Good Luck with selling everything, and good luck with your new family!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Is that $1300.00 for all but the rims ??
Would you just sell the 2.5" exhaust? Will it fit my 1997 850 GLT also will the downpipe fit ?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry to be slow posting, been traveling up and down the west coast for work. I would like to sell it all but if the interest is not there then I will break up the parts. Oops I meant $1300 for everything but the tie bar and wheels. $100 for the bar and 600 for the wheels.
Jesse I don't know if the downpipe or the cat back exhaust would on the glt. If the downpipe would bolt to the turbo then I bet the rest of the system would fit since I think It follows the same route under the car.

Rich S

·
Registered
3 Posts
I know you have sold most of your BSR parts, but can you provide some info. on purchasing from them. Their website is not in English, do you know of a distributer in the U.S. or how to contact them? I saw on your web page that you had a contact at BSR, will they offer any discounts?

Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts