SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since I bought my C30 in May, my 2000 Olive V70R has been sitting in the garage for months, not being driven. So, it's time to sell it, and all the fun stuff that is on it. I'm going to start with the 'fun stuff' first, unless someone wants to write a check for the entire car, and is actually serious. So, here goes. I wanted to write the ad now and I'll start yanking parts to get photos up later.

EDIT
Ohlins Adjustable Shocks and TME springs SOLD

BMC Carbon Fiber Intake with 3" tubing to the Turbo - $150 - Includes clamps, couplers but not any sensors

EST Carbon Fiber Strut Brace - $100 SOLD

WP 6-Piston, 336mm Big Brake Kit - $800 Comes with a spare set of pads... two sets if I can dig up the other ones that I know I have somewhere

Custom A-pillar pod (made by Rodrigo) - $75

CF Engine cover - $50 This is actually from a P2 car, but I adapted a bit of it (ie around the fuel rail inlet) to work on the earlier engine

CF Mirrors - $100 Carbon Fiber Werks mirrors. A bit of sun fade on the tops but they just need to be re-cleared

Image Dynamics 12" Subwoofer in a sealed box - $50

ABM Projector Headlights and turn signals - $150 or $100 if you send me your stockers SOLD

NIB Front Fog Lights $50 SOLD

IPD Skid Plate - $50 Has some scrapes and small dents... did it's job! SOLD

I'm sure there's more that I've got that I've forgotten right now. I'm NOT parting the car out, it runs fine, just has 189k on it.

If you're interested in any of these items, let me know. All parts plus the ride.

Cheers, Scott

·
Registered
725 Posts
Would u sell just the boost gauge?

·
Registered
725 Posts
U have a pic of it? What size 52 or 60mm?Thanks

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will take the headlights if they are in good shape. Are they chrome or black
Her's a pic. Very little pitting, b/c they've had a protective film on them almost the entire time I've had them. They're black, because black is awesome

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PM me if you're serious on something and I will give you my paypal creds, and get things rolling out of my garage.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Interested in the strut brace and the skid plate, shipped to 20634.

If I buy both, how much? Hook a brotha up.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
am also interested in the skid plate

1 - 20 of 69 Posts