SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is the interior from my R that was totalled by a dumbass in a suburban. In good shape I would like to get $1,800 but I'm open to offers, I'm located in Denver and would like to avoid shipping if possible.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/13/aaea450cb539b1bb9abdea01da425004.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Who the **** cares if it's in classified section? It's extremely relevant to this thread and nobody looks in the classifieds. Either way, potato cam.

·
3,899 Posts
Do the electronics work in an 06?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm not sure if the do hopefully someone can chime in on that. I looked around but couldn't find a definitive answer

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
04 front seat wiring is totally different than 05+

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
Yeah. Will not work. I always wondered if you can use the bottom and top seat foams from an 04 though and put them on a 05+. So that may work. 04 has a different/better seat bottom

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Who the **** cares if it's in classified section? It's extremely relevant to this thread and nobody looks in the classifieds. Either way, potato cam.
idk, I kind of appreciate being able to scroll through the maintenance forum and not having to decipher if it's a for sale thread or maintenance thread (because most people have misleading thread titles anyway). Just imagine if every ad that's in the classifieds now was on the R forum, YIKES!

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts
idk, I kind of appreciate being able to scroll through the maintenance forum and not having to decipher if it's a for sale thread or maintenance thread (because most people have misleading thread titles anyway). Just imagine if every ad that's in the classifieds now was on the R forum, YIKES!
Bingo.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yep

·
Super Moderator
8,698 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts