SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got two never-wrecked Volvos that I'm parting out. Both blew head gaskets within a month and a half of each other. One is mine, one is a friend of mine's. Mine is a black 1998 V70 with 3960 light beige interior, friend's is a white 1999 V70 XC with same code 3960 interior color. Some parts listed on eBay now but I would end auctions on that site if anyone wanted something I've got listed (with payment thru PayPal). Black V70 is complete at this point; 99 V70XC has already started being parted out. See my eBay store here:

http://stores.ebay.com/chandlersautopartsandmore

Please let me know if you need something, I'm selling at very fair prices. Thanks! -Chandler

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Just an FYI. That cam carrier is machined specifically for the head that was with it. It wont work with any other head. You are going to want to sell those as a set or you are going to have some unhappy customers.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Just an FYI. That cam carrier is machined specifically for the head that was with it. It wont work with any other head. You are going to want to sell those as a set or you are going to have some unhappy customers.
This is not completely true. You can swap them for others w/ alike mileage, and for those like myself, its alot cheaper than replacing your whole head.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.