SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
If you don't mind, which local dealer is adding 4.4k add-ons? If walnut creek or Dublin, those are two dealers I'm clearly avoiding given their much higher markups for available inventory cars (dublin wanted $10k markup for xc60 recharge ER). I believe someone mentioned that both are under the same ownership group. Such a shame, as I believe one of the beloved OSD reps on this site worked for walnut creek for 20(?) years.
During shopping for myself back in Jan, Palo Alto one also wanted to add markups by selling unwanted coating/accessories.

·
Registered
118 Posts
For vehicles assembled outside the United States, you must have an order in with binding contract before the bill is signed into law (I.e. this week). After the bill passes, only the S60 Recharge will be eligible for the credit. All others, including the fully electric XC-40 are out of luck.

See this Electric article for more info.
I think the new law only affect those who take delivery in 2023 right? For people who can get a car in 2022 the credits would still stand. But given this is the OSD section, chances are slim.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts