SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured this was the best place to start this thread.

Does anyone know where I can get or order replacement stickers? Mine are chipping with the weather and winters.

TIA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
If you call Volvo Customer Care, I am sure they will take care of it for you.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Grecian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hmm. We will have to try that again. Our original sticker (from 2011 OSD) was looking pretty sad about a year ago and our local dealer recommended Volvo Customer Care. They said they no longer offer them. (?!)

·
Registered
679 Posts
Hmm. We will have to try that again. Our original sticker (from 2011 OSD) was looking pretty sad about a year ago and our local dealer recommended Volvo Customer Care. They said they no longer offer them. (?!)
That's disappointing...I was going to call them about a replacement sticker for my '18 V90. I wonder if I could get an extra when my wife orders a new XC40 through OSD next year?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Dave Barton has "S" stickers. But is prohibited by Volvo from using the word Volvo on the sticker

You can get a Made in Sweden or European Delivery instead. Pick up a couple Prancing Moose stickers too

·
Registered
679 Posts
Dave Barton has "S" stickers. But is prohibited by Volvo from using the word Volvo on the sticker

You can get a Made in Sweden or European Delivery instead. Pick up a couple Prancing Moose stickers too

Thanks for the tip! We have Moose Stickers on both Volvos, but I didn't think about Dave for S stickers!

Merry Christmas!
Bill J

·
Registered
146 Posts
Our rear gate was damaged in the overseas shipping and they had to replace the glass so we had contacted the OSD program for a replacement. They had sent us a stack of them. If I can still find them and you PM me your address I'll mail you one.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
390 Posts
I emailed the help desk at the OSD center and they mailed me 3 for free. Could be worth a shot.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
102 Posts
I emailed the help desk at the OSD center and they mailed me 3 for free. Could be worth a shot.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
We have 2 OSD vehicles, a 2011 C70 and a 2018 XC60 T8. They didn't have the Stickers back in 2011 and I wanted one for the car. The 2018 has the sticker. I wrote to [email protected] in December and asked if they could send me a sticker for the 2011. They were happy to send it. The sticker took about 10 days to get from Goteborg to Boston. Looks great on my 2011.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
We have 2 OSD vehicles, a 2011 C70 and a 2018 XC60 T8. They didn't have the Stickers back in 2011 and I wanted one for the car. The 2018 has the sticker. I wrote to [email protected] in December and asked if they could send me a sticker for the 2011. They were happy to send it. The sticker took about 10 days to get from Goteborg to Boston. Looks great on my 2011.
Nice.....glad they were so helpful!

·
Registered
2022 Volvo XC60 B5 AWD Momentum (Platinum Grey + Blond Leather)
206 Posts
Question, can you request to not have the sticker?

·
Registered
436 Posts
Barbara from Volvo Cars USA (OSD) sent me 1 "S" Sticker w "See Europe By Volvo" addition for my Direct Shipped 2021 Volvo XC60 T8 Recharge R-Design.

Barbara also said Volvo OSD is changing stickers soon to something (See-Through?) like this:

I have the white S sticker on Mrs. T's 2005 V50 T5 AWD GT, and on my 2008 C70 T5 M66 - so will wait for the new sticker.

Reactions: Magnus Cars

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Barbara from Volvo Cars USA (OSD) sent me 1 "S" Sticker w "See Europe By Volvo" addition for my Direct Shipped 2021 Volvo XC60 T8 Recharge R-Design.

Barbara also said Volvo OSD is changing stickers soon to something (See-Through?) like this:

I have the white S sticker on Mrs. T's 2005 V50 T5 AWD GT, and on my 2008 C70 T5 M66 - so will wait for the new sticker.
Got these in the mail not long ago. I prefer the old stickers but I do like how it also includes the other OSD programs.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Oh yeah, I need to get some of them new ones, fit the aesthetic better :)

Is that fdc email a good route?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts