SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to an unfortunate accident with an ice scraper, my original OSD See Europe By Volvo decal has been horribly disfigured. Is there any way to get my hands on a replacement? I asked at several local dealers. Some had no idea what I was talking about, and one knew what I meant but didn't have any.

Registered
Give me a picture and tell me where (what car) and when it came from/for and I'll look around.

Super Moderator
Due to an unfortunate accident with an ice scraper, my original OSD See Europe By Volvo decal has been horribly disfigured. Is there any way to get my hands on a replacement? I asked at several local dealers. Some had no idea what I was talking about, and one knew what I meant but didn't have any.
PM me your name and address and I will put one in the mail for you.

Registered

Registered

Registered
'15.5 Volvo V60 Cross Country
"I asked at several local dealers. Some had no idea what I was talking about".

THOSE are the Volvo dealers you don't want to purchase your OSD Volvo from...salesperson's personal experience in the unique OSD process is priceless....especially for first-time OSD'ers.

Registered
I saw a few posts like this before our OSD trip so I asked FDC for a couple extra.

Registered
I saw a few posts like this before our OSD trip so I asked FDC for a couple extra.
Good thinking...I did the same with the FDC license plate frame....... :)

Registered
You can get a new one here as well. Davebarton.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts