SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
I'm looking to dispose of my tax refund at the IPD gathering in May - I assume that a few of you are going?

Also, anyone in the Tacoma area know a good Volvo indy? I used to always go to Precision up in Seattle, but now that I've moved South it's a bit of a trek.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I'm looking to dispose of my tax refund at the IPD gathering in May - I assume that a few of you are going?

Also, anyone in the Tacoma area know a good Volvo indy? I used to always go to Precision up in Seattle, but now that I've moved South it's a bit of a trek.
I’ve been taking our V70 to The Art Works in Tacoma for regular maintenance for a couple of years. Sort of an old school shop, no fancy reception area, just a couple of guys who specialize in Volvos. Based on my interactions with other customers, they have a dedicated bunch of long term clients.

I’m taking my new V90 there tomorrow for an “early” oil change.

·
Registered
210 Posts

Going to try to attend the IPD event as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
162 Posts
I’ve been taking our V70 to The Art Works in Tacoma for regular maintenance for a couple of years. Sort of an old school shop, no fancy reception area, just a couple of guys who specialize in Volvos. Based on my interactions with other customers, they have a dedicated bunch of long term clients.

I’m taking my new V90 there tomorrow for an “early” oil change.
I took my SR to Art Works a couple of times and they were great. @zenmervolt - whereabouts in the south end are you? I hang my hat in Auburn.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I took my SR to Art Works a couple of times and they were great. @zenmervolt - whereabouts in the south end are you? I hang my hat in Auburn.
I'm down in Sumner, near the Sounder station. It's a great little place to be and a hell of a lot cheaper than Seattle.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I'm down in Sumner, near the Sounder station. It's a great little place to be and a hell of a lot cheaper than Seattle.
I'm in Lakeland, on the Pierce County side of the line, though we hang out in Sumner and Bonney Lake quite a bit. Don't think you could pay me to live any closer to Seattle.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yup I am interested in joining you guys for a drive to IPD as well. Will join you on my s40 t5 or if all goes well a newly acquired 05 v70r m66.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts