SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Seattle R Bunch, and other Volvo enthusiasts:

The detailing Tech Session has been set up by the Puget Sound Volvo Club of America (PSVCOA) can accommodate as many as 75 of us:

Date: Saturday, July 22, 2006

Time: Starts at 11:00 AM sharp; be there at least 15 minutes prior.

Place: Griot's Garage, 3500-A 20th St., Tacoma, WA.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

And, on July 29th PSVCOA is having a Show & Shine so we can put our new found expertise into practice.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Seattle R Bunch Tech Session--July 22nd (Lead Foot 60)

Bump.

Any interest??

If so, please let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Re: Seattle R Bunch Tech Session--July 22nd (Lead Foot 60)

Sorry Steve!

I completely missed your previous post. I will be there, but probably can't justify any Griott's purchases. I recently purchased a Zaino detailing package (that I will leave at home). I don't know if it is customary to thank an event host through monetary means. My father engineered Griott's home - maybe I'll just name drop and slide out the door...

Do you know how long I should block out for the event?

- Trygve

·
Registered
21,340 Posts
Re: Seattle R Bunch Tech Session--July 22nd (RainyS60R)

Quote, originally posted by RainyS60R »
Sorry Steve!

I completely missed your previous post. I will be there, but probably can't justify any Griott's purchases. I recently purchased a Zaino detailing package (that I will leave at home). I don't know if it is customary to thank an event host through monetary means. My father engineered Griott's home - maybe I'll just name drop and slide out the door...

Do you know how long I should block out for the event?

- Trygve

I don't think it's strictly protocol that you must buy something, but it is nice.

Also, I don't think that ALL Griot's products are overpriced. Some aren't too bad, and they are better products than your typical pep boys crap. Zaino is obviously an exception. I for one found that their tire dressing and clay bar are far worth the insignificantly smaller price.

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
I will be in Norway on that date, but I look forward to the August drive (more to come on that as I get into the details)!!
Have fun on the 22nd.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.