SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Re: Seattle boys seen this car, might have found my T5... (itsmeee)

Right on, havent seen many people from bellingham on the forums. Must still be getting g-mans mail lol. Pretty sure he was the one living at the house with the rest of the dudes and mike k if remember correctly.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Re: Seattle boys seen this car, might have found my T5... (ForceFed Motorsports)

Is it just me, or does that description of the S40 seem awfully simple? To me, that often translates into a red flag. Definitely check the Carfax and check the car out yourself in person. Good luck....seems similar to the deal I recently got on my S40 (but it took a good amount of bargaining on my part to get to that price). http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Re: Seattle boys seen this car, might have found my T5... (callmedoc)

I know, its the nicest one i have seen for sale and yet also the cheapest. I find it weird that he hasnt replied yet so ima call him and see whats up. I did a warranty history check on it and it was taken to the dealer for all its services up to 34k and has all current recalls done so thats a bonus... too bad he didnt come to the dealer i work at i could have checked his file lol.

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Re: Seattle boys seen this car, might have found my T5... (mad matt)

No, im beginning to wonder. Ill see what happens this week.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.