SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Re: Seattle boys seen this car, might have found my T5... (cicatrizdare)

The one with angel eye's belongs to Mao (Mao'sS40 or something similar). it also has the evolve kit.

ForceFed, it looks like one of the cars that H&M Motorsports in oregon made. They're S40's are known for the MS Design kit (with Grille and rear wing) and 18" Pegs. The web site in the add says they will run a carfax report on the car. Any word back from them yet?

Modified by mad matt at 4:25 PM 3-31-2009

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Re: Seattle boys seen this car, might have found my T5... (ForceFed Motorsports)

Just out of curiosity, do you not have an S40 yet? I would of swore you already had one. And why an S40 instead of an R?

·
Registered
4,563 Posts
Re: Seattle boys seen this car, might have found my T5... (ForceFed Motorsports)

Quote, originally posted by ForceFed Motorsports »
Nope i dont lol. Just been on here helping others since i have a lot of hand on experience with volvos being a tech at King Volvo.

As for why the S40.... i like the look and feel of how they drive. Not a huge fan of the S60 body style nor the manual trans either. My wifes not really into the 60 and if shes happy then i can spend more

Thats way cool of you!! http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

I too agree on the 60's styling, it is a bit dated looking, note the center console of the R. I cant stand the looks of it. But that's about it. The pre-face lift S60's are really bad but 05+ are a bit better. I like them both and moving on to the S60.........I guess it's my age showing.

That S40 in the add looks an awful lot like this car.....(note the fogs and eye lids)

Okay, obviously its a different car, but you see the similarities.

http://www.HM-Motorsports.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.