SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hoping someone in here can help me out with my R. I have been dealing with the whole "anti skid temporarily disabled / chassis settings disabled" issue all summer. Is there anyone in here that can hook me up with a scan so I can get this figured out before my christmas road trip? I am in Oak Harbor, can travel to meet from Bellingham to Tacoma this weekend.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Any luck finding one of these in Seattle? I just picked up an 04 S60R and would love to check if it is spewing any error codes..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope no luck in here. I'm san diego on leave right now, guess if i can't get help from here it is off to the stealership with her...

·
Registered
445 Posts
Invest in a vida-dice setup, this is the best buck for your money and to be honest i wish i woulda got mine sooner.

All you need is an old computer than can use windows 7 ultimate, i can tell you how to get w7 ultimate iso and you can burn it onto a CD to boot and install it on the old laptop simply for vida.

You buy the 2014D version vida + dice from eBay, if you want i can direct you to where i got mine, quality, cheap and it works.

The total cost of this : Old laptop win7 ultimate ( 50$~ ) , Vida-dice 2014d on eBay ( 100$ ), and invested time into installing it on the laptop ( not that hard, pm me if u need help ).

Against maybe 80$ at the stealership plus its likely that they will try to get you to change something that is probably still fine. There are also several various codes that can come up on vida-dice, going to the stealership everytime the car runs bad or throws a code is going to ruin you and end up costing a lot more than investing in a setup.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts