SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Re: Seats (phillm3swede)

I've got heated seats and I actually like my leather interior, so I probably won't ever change it. I've seen some cool bucket/racing seats out there for other cars, I am sure it wouldn't be hard to do for ours. I'd say go for it! Half the reason I got an S40 was because there are hardly any around here and I like having a car people have to look at more closely to figure out what it is.

·
Registered
9,124 Posts

Well you are in luck!!! I got some Corbeau FX1 pro seats that ill sell you for 450$ and you can try and make them fit

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whoa, that would be cool. Haha dont know if i feel justified putting those in my puny 2.4i, but let me think about it. Im sure it would be an adventure to try and make them fit too.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Re: (phillm3swede)

Oh it can be done! Dont you worry! Just takes some ingeniousness, lol! Those would make my car way more fun to drive through the twisties! Weeee

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dang, defeats the purpose of getting a volvo a bit doesnt it? That might be a deal breaker, I value my life and there are some stupid drivers out there haha. And most of all i value my neck/back so i like that whip lash prevention

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Re: (TheDane)

Quote, originally posted by TheDane »
The SIPS and WHIPS will not work with these seats. All though it would look awesome!

Probably not, thats where i relied on my cage and harnesses lol.

·
Registered
357 Posts

I love the leather seats in my S40. Very comfortable and very adjustable. Everyone that has ridden in my car has commented that the seats are very comfortable. Don't see any reason to change them.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Re: Seats (x-omatic)

From some one that has experienced how the whips and sips work definitely not worth installing different seats. I got smashed by a trailer and i felt the seat roll and tilt back as designed by volvo.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Re: (ForceFed Motorsports)

Quote, originally posted by ForceFed Motorsports »

Probably not, thats where i relied on my cage and harnesses lol.

Hehe yeah that should work
But why pay so much extra for those seats if you're not gonna use em? But hey, if money is no issue why not?

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Re: (TheDane)

Maybe ill save them and put them in the S40 the day i decide to remove all the bags and cage for a road racer
lol. Dont think the misses would allow that but would be pretty sick haha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.