SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres an example of them in another car. Is there such a thing for our V90s? I don't see anything from Volvo. I'm pretty sure it doesn't exist from maxpider or weather tech.

https://www.bernardiparts.com/images/products/2019_Passport_SeatBackProtector.png

I like to travel with my dog in the trunk, and that hair gets stuck in the fibers of the carpet.... So I'd like to cover as much of the carpet as possible.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those are OEM Honda. Subaru offers them for their cars as well. I haven't found an aftermarket option... Especially one that fits the v90

·
Registered
911 Posts
Closest thing is this.

https://www.volvodealeraccessories.com/v90-cargo-compartment-dirt-cover?gclid=Cj0KCQjw6eTtBRDdARIsANZWjYZjCvjTDTk8ttpmjjndbxx8hhebpCgdHjQGdcs6XZwPMvgJN6_MD2QaAsZ_EALw_wcB

·
Registered
32 Posts
I like to travel with my dog in the trunk, and that hair gets stuck in the fibers of the carpet.... So I'd like to cover as much of the carpet as possible.
Ditto here with two larger dogs (Goldens). For another non-volvo vehicle, I have a full cargo area cover like nbvolks suggested. That works well, but in the V90, I was thinking it would cover the lights, 12v outlet, and buttons for the seats and hitch deployment (not sure though). I intended to try it anyway, but a dealer mistake had me ending up with the bigger high sided rubber mat...which I decided to try anyway.

I'm thinking I'll miss having the carpeted sized and seat backs covered though; as you say, that attracts dog hair like velcro.

I was actually wondering if there was a semi-tacki or 'tape-like' material I could by to apply to the carpet areas and replace occasionally to prevent hair from attaching. I'm not exactly sure how to find a product like that...but I suspect I'm going to press hard on Google to help me find something.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There are reasonable options on Amazon similar to what nbvolks posted. I may start with that, and see how it goes.

The best thing about the mats like what I originally posted, is that they are semi-permanent. They velcro on and stay put. You can leave them in all the time and they look good....and when the dogs do ride in the back, it vacuums much easier than carpet.

I may end up buying some generic mats and cutting them to size....If i can find something that won't look too horrible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts