SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 06 has some pretty well worn Calcite seats. I'll probably try to repair them, mostly for the experience, but I'd like to find replacements in a junk yard if I can. What years/models interchange?
It looks like the specific Calcite Cream with Umbra carried through until the updated version.. did the seats themselves change or would even later Calcite Sovereign seats swap right in? It looks like the stitching changed but not sure about the seats themselves. Other models?

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the tip... I'll look into that too. I've recovered seats in an older car before. I assume once you take the plastic bits off it's not all that different. The attachment isn't working, do you have a link by chance?

·
Registered
823 Posts
You’re definitely limited to c30 or c70 because the four door models don’t have the fold forward handle/button for rear seat access... don’t know whether there was any change to the mounting on the facelift models...

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You’re definitely limited to c30 or c70 because the four door models don’t have the fold forward handle/button for rear seat access... don’t know whether there was any change to the mounting on the facelift models...
You're right, I didn't consider that feature!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Are the C30 seats otherwise identical?
My seats are good, but the C30 had more colors and patterns that might be interesting. They are also easier to find.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Are the C30 seats otherwise identical?
My seats are good, but the C30 had more colors and patterns that might be interesting. They are also easier to find.
Is the fold forward handle/button for rear seat access available identical in the C30 and c70?

·
Registered
823 Posts
They look extremely similar in photos I could find of c30’s... although some c30s came with manual not electric seats... couldn’t see the right part of the seat in the picture I saw of manual seat adjustment

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I noticed on my C70 there is a little wind deflection flap under the headrests on the front seats. Probably not the end of the world...but do the C30 seats have this or does that truly make the C70 seats unique?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts