SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get some wet okole seat covers for my S70. They make acover for the C70. Does anyone know if the front seats are the same size and configuration? thanks

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
I haven't spent a ton of seat time in the C70, but I was looking at one in Europe wiht the alcantara interior, and the seats looked identical to the ones in our 850R.<P>That said, we have some wet okoles in our Project Golf 1.8T on VWvortex. Having installed them several times, I can tell you that you may have issues with whatever lever is on the C70s seats to make them fold forward. We tried installing our 4door golf seat covers on a two-door golf, and there was no hole for the lever. You can make do, depending on the release design, but I'm not sure how easy that'd be.<P>Also, I'd guess the rear seat won't fit as I think they are quite different.

·
Administrator
55,892 Posts
The C70 seats have larger side bolsters. If you get a chance, swing by your local dealer and see if they have one on their lot. <P>If the seat cover is made for the C70 it may not fit snug on the S70 seats.

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
We took our stock Golf set (smaller Bolsters) and have fit it to a set of GTI seats (larger bolsters). It hugs it pretty well. That's no guarantee, but it's hopeful.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts