SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
What kind of driving are you doing that your body is sliding back and forth? :unsure: :p

As far as covers, there a a slew of companies online that will sell you slip on covers for many vehicles. A lot specialize in leather/leatherette, but you could find some that do T-Tec covers.

You can also scour around and see if there are any T-Tec seats from Volvo. Some cars were sold that way... but not many.

As far as a short term, I feel you on the heat. I carry a towel to drape across the seat bottom when the car is at work in the summer.

·
Registered
387 Posts
If you want that clean OEM look, maybe some of the cloth (T-Tec) seats mentioned by @p.rico would be the right way to go.

·
Registered
9,635 Posts
View attachment 154411
Can anyone recommend some good cloth seat covers. I’m tired of burning my bottoms on the leather and my body sliding back and forth. 2016 V60.
Thanks!
Top car Athens makes beautiful custom fitted Volvo seat cover that are durable and sip safe. Had them on my seats for years. Take them off once a year to condition the leather.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Maybe wear some pants! Hahaha j/k

You could also consider a clear UV tint to your windshield and other glass, which will help with heat.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I bought a Covercraft sheepskin custom cover for the passenger seat of the coupe. Excellent fit. Looks good. Very slight itch (if wearing say a Thai shirt). Interesting install.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts