SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I drive to the gym every morning, work out, and then put my sweaty stinky self back into the car for a 15 minute drive to work, where the showers are nicer than the gym.

I REALLY need to get something to keep my driver seat from getting permanently ruined.

Anyone have a solution for this? Some kind of seat cover that doesn't make me look like a New York cabbie?

cheers

·
Registered
77 Posts
Do they actually fit your volvo? I checked the compatibility for our 2018 XC60 and it doesn't fit. What year do you have?

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Do they actually fit your volvo? I checked the compatibility for our 2018 XC60 and it doesn't fit. What year do you have?
I have an XC90 and they fit well and they’re not cumbersome at all, Best of all is that they come off and go on easily. My seats measure 20w x 19d

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
684 Posts
Makes me think of the days when you could buy a car upholstered in "rich Corinthian leather". Now that would require some special protection! :p

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have an XC90 and they fit well and they’re not cumbersome at all, Best of all is that they come off and go on easily. My seats measure 20w x 19d

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks for the pics! Much easier to see. I might have to try those.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Makes me think of the days when you could buy a car upholstered in "rich Corinthian leather". Now that would require some special protection! :p

"rich Corinthian leather"
Ok, ill date myself....sounds like an old Chrysler Cordoba commercial with Ricardo Montalbán

1 - 11 of 11 Posts