SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I have not had it but I recall there was another topic with people reporting this exact same issue a few months ago so it has happened to some others.

·
Super Moderator
3,749 Posts
Ditto, has not happened to me but I do remember others having experienced this issue.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I didn't even know there was a "seat adjustment screen". What does it look like, and what is it for?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Have had this happen half a dozen times the first week. It seems to have stopped in the last week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I didn't even know there was a "seat adjustment screen". What does it look like, and what is it for?
The lumbar support and the two seat cushion adjustments are managed by buttons on the seat side but visually show up on the center console screen to select which one you are adjusting using the same control.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Happens to me randomly, mostly within the first minute or two after starting the car. Sometimes while still parked, sometimes just after I start driving. When it randomly appears, I don't seem to be able to actually do anything with it, that I can tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
541 Posts
Happens to me sporadically as well.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yes, this starting happening to us AFTER our software was updated to SW 31438124 v 2.0. due to the issues of our car not starting (separate thread). Prior to this update that was done, we had never seen this screen before. Its not completely annoying but it randomly will appear at start and then it goes away.

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Does it pop-up from the seat? Nooooo, that cant be, that must hurt, especially wearing swimming trunks in the summer,...oucch!!!
I must have missed something here...sorry
Once you pop you cant stop...

(Sorry, that wasnt funny at all!)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts