SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since there was interest gathered. Id like to go ahead and make this official taking place on the 12th at nayaug in scranton pa, meet up at about 11am. Bring food, bring drinks.

More updates later this week as to where we will park etc.

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Re: Scranton PA Sunday July 12; It is official! (canam77)

word, i'll be there

·
Registered
787 Posts
May be a chance that ill stop down...

·
Registered
134 Posts
Ugh I have a flying thing all day sunday. I'll see if I can sneak away for a bit and come visit
Any clue how long you guys are planning on being at the park or if you'll be going anywhere?

·
Registered
254 Posts
Re: Scranton PA Sunday July 12; It is official! (canam77)

It was a small meet, but wherever two or more are gathered in Volvo's name it's still a meet! Glad to see all of you, and thanks for making my wife and son feel so welcome http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

A few shots of the Volvos at Nay Aug:

And the lovely waterfall tucked in the gorge:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Ok well I got there just as you all were leaving, so if any of you noticed the crazy girl wearing flip flops and trying to chase volvos that was me. Rob (who I'm not sure is on swedespeed) and I had our own mini-meet with his (absolutely gorgeous) C70 and my R a bit later in the afternoon, but no pics because forgot. Hope you had a good time, we need to do it again sometime

·
Registered
787 Posts
I am...and i totally forgot to come yesterday. Oshi i saw u twice driving yesterday. Just to let u know when i was in scranton i wasnt leaving Nayaug. i was at my friends house...but then i saw u drive by mannings later on. I should have come...but there will be more meets coming up haha

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Scranton PA Sunday July 12; It is official! (240S40)

Cannot agree more, and thanks for coming posting the pics, will have ours up soon, and no problem with the wife and kid who were great to meet, we all know how tight nit this community is as it takes a certain type of person to be in it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.